How to Donate
Thank you for your support!
Providing low income and supported living housing for seniors by Legion Manor Victoria happens through the generous donations of our supporters, families and corporations. Your donation will be greatly appreciated and will be used to assist us in our daily programing, safety, security and maintenance of our beautiful community.
The Legion Manor Victoria charitable registration number is:
10799 7488 RR0001
Making a donation to Legion Manor Victoria is easy:
First, complete our donation form and attach your cheque, payable to Legion Manor Victoria.
- Mail your completed donation form and cheque to the address below
- (or) Hand-deliver your completed donation form and cheque to our main office:
Legion Manor Victoria
F100 7601 East Saanich Rd.
Central Saanich, B.C. V8M 0A4
You can choose where you would like your donation to go.
You can direct your generous donation to assist with our resident programs and activities, the maintenance and upkeep of our community, equipment to make our resident’s daily lifestyles easier or staff education and training. When making your donation, simply indicate where you would like to apply your monies on the donation form, and we will allocate the monies appropriately. Or, if you wish, we can simply apply your donation to the area of greatest need.
How can we thank you?
However you choose to help, your gift will be greatly appreciated and recognized according to your wishes.
- For donations over $500 your name will be listed on our Donor Recognition Plaque in our Living Room for all to see at Legion Manor Victoria;
- You will receive a thank you letter and tax receipt;
- You will get a wonderful feeling knowing you have helped the seniors in our community.
If you wish your donation to remain anonymous, please check off the box on the donation form.
If you have any questions about donating to Legion Manor Victoria, please call us at 250-652-3261.